Problem with DwtD

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Problem with DwtD
Apprentice
Member # 2590
Profile #0
Hi Folks,
I've got a little Problem with this dead Overlord (Lich?). After I've beaten him first, I now searched the whole Landscape (And done nearly every Sidequest) and haven't found him yet. What schould I do Now???

Thx, BaG
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #1
Edited: It is a vampire not a Lich, just keep going through the castle to meet him again. Are you refering to the third or final scenario? Because there is a Lich in the third scenario.

" The Eagle has Landed "

[ Wednesday, January 12, 2005 11:36: Message edited by: Eagle1 ]

--------------------
Eagle1
Apprentice
Member # 2590
Profile #2
I've meaned the Vampire, sorry... I haven't played for three or four weeks... Further in the Castle, I only met his "girlfriend" ;-), the Vampire Singer...

[ Thursday, January 13, 2005 04:36: Message edited by: BlackandGold ]
Apprentice
Member # 2590
Profile #3
Ok, I've reentered the Castle, but he still doesn't appear... And there are some Doors which cannot be opened because of Lack of "Unlock Doors"-Skill (I have it on 2, but there is no one which can train me more Skill)...
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #4
Just follow the castle round. It's a kind of spirally design so...

Oh, and if you fight him thrice, he goes down a stairway in the SE corner of town.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?