Custom Nephil Graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Custom Nephil Graphics
Infiltrator
Member # 164
Profile Homepage #0
In case people are interested... I have nearly completed a full set of custom nephilim: My Stuff

The only one I absolutely hate is the green-armored death sequence... which will be changed soon.

Most recently, I fixed some residual pixels around a few of the cats and added the Nephil Child, Nephil Mutant, and Striped Nephil today.

--------------------
Awesome BoA Graphics

MSN: bleusoulilcercatore@hotmail.com
AIM: Byzantine Jones
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
Very good work.

I don't dig the child's death animation, mainly because it isn't one.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5322
Profile #2
they're fine, in my opinion. and Aedrac, the death-anim of the nephil child, i don't think it really matters, since like how many people do you know who would slay such innocent creatures like nephilim babies. :-)
Infiltrator
Member # 164
Profile Homepage #3
I got lazy on the Nephil Child death sequence. Since--as yavinrebel88 said--most people don't go around killing nephil children... it doesn't really matter. If you do, you're just sick. lol.

I'll probably get around to making it better eventually, but there's no reason at the moment. I wanted to make it functional. :)

--------------------
Awesome BoA Graphics

MSN: bleusoulilcercatore@hotmail.com
AIM: Byzantine Jones