ASR - stuck in sewers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ASR - stuck in sewers
Apprentice
Member # 5273
Profile #0
I know theres other, older topics with the same question, but I've looked through them to no avail. Could someone please give me the location of keys 1 and 2?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I believe you can find them on corpses somewhere; I'm afraid I don't remember any more detail than that. But if your tool use is high enough, you don't need them anyway.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5273
Profile #2
Wow, you're right. I didn't realise you could pick the locks of doors that required a key. Thanks - but I've only found two such doors - what is the third key for?
Apprentice
Member # 5117
Profile #3
One of the keys are used to access a control chamber. The other two are to reach areas so you can leave the level.
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by superiority:

Wow, you're right. I didn't realise you could pick the locks of doors that required a key.
That would be such a silly statement if it was talking about the real world, where the ONLY locks that can be picked (presumably) have keys to them.

And it is possible to find those things (key locations) out by looking in the editor and the scripts, but even for someone experienced like me it's quite a bother, and spoilers tend to be hard to avoid, since you have to search around a bunch to find those locations.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Apprentice
Member # 5273
Profile #5
Okay, I've gotten through most of the sewers now, but I can't find any way out. I've triple checked every room, and I can't see anything that could be of help. Below is a picture of where I am.

IMAGE(http://host.pixerver.com/22122004/5519.jpg)

link: http://host.pixerver.com/22122004/5519.jpg
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #6
If I remember correctly, you should look for some secret passages in the long swampy tunnel that's directly to the south of you.

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
Xerch'de/Rate.
Apprentice
Member # 5299
Profile #7
I can't find the steel key. Does anyone know where it is in the sewer?

Pardon me the key to the massive steel door? thanks.

[ Thursday, December 23, 2004 13:27: Message edited by: Dwally11 ]