The official BoA photo exhibition

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The official BoA photo exhibition
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
Hi,
Let's put here the best "screen" photos you get from battles or important moments from scenarios in BoA?
It would be nice to have them commented.
I'll try one mine now.

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #1
IMAGE(http://www.FreePhotoHost.net/is.php?i=22014&img=mystery_meat.JPG) Yum Mystery Meat!!! -- This is an old pic. The party is even meaner now.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
Wow, that looks like an easy battle considering the army you got! ;) Is that a custom scenario? which one?

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #3
This pic was taken a few minutes ago, while I strongly recommend you not to look at it if you still have not played or advanced much in Diplomacy because this could be a spoiler for the plot you're yet to know :)

Anyway, the moment of the decision, I chose to help the poor vamp, let's see what happens now. IMAGE(http://enf.4t.com/vampire.jpg)

sorry if it's too big, I'll resize next ones, this was the first. :P

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #4
Toast's screenshot was from the High Level Party Maker, or HLPM, by Kelandon.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #5
And which is the scenario? Isn't it possible to get those high numbers with the Character Editor that comes with BoA??

I have the HLPM but haven't unpacked it yet.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #6
How do you take screenshots? Is it possible to do it with other games, like geneforge and BoE?

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #7
How to take screenshots varies with your operating system. Mac OS X uses the utility Grab (in the folder Utilities in the folder Applications). I think PCs use the key Print Screen.

EDIT: The HLPM is sort of a supplement to the Character Editor. The HLPM can make fairly legitimate parties. It can also make ridiculous god parties that blow the Character Editor out of the water. Toast's screenshot comes from the Arena in the HLPM.

The HLPM is a scenario, which might not be obvious based on how Spiderweb has classified it.

[ Sunday, November 14, 2004 18:02: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
You don't need Grab to take screenshots for Mac. Just press Command-Shift-3 and an image file appears on your desktop.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #9
Yeah, if you're techno-savvy. *grumbles about his own ignorance*

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #10
I have a win 98 :rolleyes: pc and I get the screenshots with the "Print screen" key (sorry, my keyboard is in Spanish, actually). And yes, you can get pictures from geneforge, or anyother thing.
Have fun.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #11
IMAGE(http://www.FreePhotoHost.net/is.php?i=79627&img=trinkets.JPG) Ooo, trinkets and baubles for me. Latest party. From Terrors Martyrs-- Artifacts Hall. No more after this.

--------------------

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #12
Now who is going to put in text bubbles and turn the screenshots into a sprite comic. Haven't figured out how to do this yet.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 5200
Profile #13
wait so i press the Print Screen key and that is how you can take screenshots even with other games like Tibia :)

--------------------
honk if your lazy....... well go ahead... honk that horn
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #14
Yeah, any game, then open an image editor like "Paintbrush" and click on "paste", then save it as jpg and there you go!

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 4391
Profile #15
quote:
Now who is going to put in text bubbles and turn the screenshots into a sprite comic. Haven't figured out how to do this yet.

-buttered crispy toast

How would this work legally? It's certainly an opportunity you've stumbled upon.
Warrior
Member # 5091
Profile #16
An opportunity to show everyone just what an overweight fatuous fanboi you are, that is.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #17
IMAGE(http://www.FreePhotoHost.net/is.php?i=83332&img=parody.JPG) Don't take it too seriously. It is meant to be bad parody. The design sucks.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #18
What scenario is the last screen shot from? Also you can CTRL-C and paste in a lot of different programs, ie. word or excel for the PC. I used this a lot when creating training manuals that required screen shots from programs.

( It would have helped to have opened the HLPM and I would have seen where the screen shot was from ) Thought that I missed a Beta!!! Duh!!!

"The Eagle has landed"

[ Friday, November 19, 2004 11:04: Message edited by: Eagle1 ]

--------------------
Eagle1