This concerns me.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: This concerns me.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #0
IMAGE(http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/IB_graphics/newthread.gif)

This concerns me very much. The "New Topic" button is not capitalized rationally, as "New Topic" or "New topic". It is offensively irrational; it is spelled "NEW tOPiC". WHY? It provokes ANGAR!!! :mad: It is things like this which will act as the minuscule particles which will precipitate the downfall of humanity itself. We will be overrun by apes, who will in turn be overrun by dolphins, before briefly experiencing a lull in the DESTRUCTIVE DELUGE before being once more engulfed in it. The English language is INADEQUATE to convey my DEEP CONCERN and OUTRAGE. WHAT WILL YOU DU ABOUT THIS?

--------------------
"What can you do with an anthropology degree other than study people?"

"...Hunt people?"
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Don't click it, then.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
Whoa... I thought this forum was gone.

Quick, get the chips and vertiginous temples!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
Huh. UBB really does work in mysterious ways.

--------------------
I've never really believed in UBB before this time. But if this thing can retcon the decisions of the mighty Jeff Vogel himself, thought really needs to be given to the idea of either worshiping UBB, or running in utter terror.

Or maybe UBB is Richard White.

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.