The Random Pretty Backgrounds

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Random Pretty Backgrounds
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #0
I can't find a way to get my levels to have a randomly selected picture background. Can anyone help me here?

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #1
quote:
Originally written by BainIhrno:

I can't find a way to get my levels to have a randomly selected picture background. Can anyone help me here?
That's easy.

Go into the editor and press ctrl-F5. You'll be shown a bunch of special tiles you can use in your level. One of these is a blue tile with "background" written on it; that's the one you want. :cool:

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #2
Actually you're not supposed to know that, but since hardly anyone will read this anyway, it doesn't matter.
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #3
Why not? :P

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #4
It's a secret, like the cheat codes.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by The Stew Boy:

It's a secret, like the cheat codes.
Actually, I found it while looking through the credits to find the websites that the pictures came from. I guess it pays to actually read all the text in the game.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #6
Yeah. I guess Radiant put it there because he thought barely anyone actually reads through the entire credits. And he's right.