Will there ever be another level design contest?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Will there ever be another level design contest?
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #25
I know it should. I've even altered the .ini files to tell the computer where I put everything in the zip file for the game, and still nothing.

The only other thing I can think of would be running the install program, which I don't have.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #26
I have an install file for an early beta version with about two dozen levels, most of which are tutorials. I can upload that somewhere (Radiant's new forums, perhaps), if Radiant doesn't mind the betas being distributed.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #27
Sounds good to me if, as you pointed out, Radiant agrees to it. However, I think it would be easier to ask him in the other forum, I seriously doubt that he checks things here anymore.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.

Pages