is the new game set out yet?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: is the new game set out yet?
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #0
I was just wondering if the new level set was out yet as when I downloaded the aditional level sets i only found what was already on my computer :)

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #1
Frankly, I have no idea, but as Radiant said it would be out in February, I'm hoping it'll come soon.
Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #2
Trust me that I'll tell you when it is :)

--------------------
Pieter Simoons, aka Radiant

Official Crystal Shard and SubTerra webpage
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #3
but it's almost the end of Feb and i'm bored
:P

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #4
Yeah, when is it? I haven't had the time to be on latley (for the last couple of months actually). Wonderin', how's it getting on? Is it actually complete yet but you just need to wait for a convenient time?

Yours

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!