For the sake of my 8-year old brothers naggings...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: For the sake of my 8-year old brothers naggings...
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #0
He has something he really wants to say. Enjoy:

quote:
As you can tell this is not your usal ben insted in this it the all new Smallfry {the great} I have beat the Unrestestered version toatally {esept recicling and qailit encherance} and I want more actoin!!!!!!!! {note; ben is trailing}. And I'd have to egmet the one created by a six year old is emmpressing, so thats me, Smallfry {the great} you might hear from me agin soon,maybe.
That's it. Every response he gets will interest him greatly; believe me.

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
Either your making this up or your doing your best to scar your younger brother. - How many people have siblings on this board? Lets see that I can recall Demonslayer claims to be Demonslayer II ( the younger brother) and other than that no one is fullish enough to introduce younger siblings to the board. I just wish I was not foolish enough to introduce myself.
OH YES-
I forgot to greet the Great One- Welcome- Indeed welcome.

[ Tuesday, October 19, 2004 17:02: Message edited by: m's devotee ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #2
This isn't the sort of board where siblings generally turn up. Occasionally r/l friends because one has introduced an SW game to another. This isn't a particularly sociable board.

If there was a board designed for randomness and chat, then maybe you'd see more, but Misc is dead and buried (literally) and we must move on.

In the case of this young gentleman, however, I will say "hello" and "just because I use long words, it doesn't make me smart. In fact, I'm as dumb as toast. Literally". You're not the only one to find recycling tough.

[ Tuesday, October 19, 2004 16:58: Message edited by: FatBatMonkey ]
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Hie I'm back Oh Boy!!!!!!!! I got some ideas from FatBatMonkey, Now I'm looking for some tipps on Recicling. The laser I can't get to work right, because it blows the key. And if I get the key I can't quite get to,without blow'n it.
I think I might have to get this guy a new account. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808
Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #4
You sure you want a spoiler? Cause they're not called spoilers for nothing.

And by the way, hello.

--------------------
Pieter Simoons, aka Radiant

Official Crystal Shard and SubTerra webpage
Warrior
Member # 3870
Profile Homepage #5
Man, I somehow got my father to join this board, and I haven't regretted another thing in my life that much. It feels like having someone look over my shoulder when posting. :P

--------------------
"Toleration is not the opposite of intoleration, but is the counterfeit of it. Both are despotisms. The one assumes to itself the right of withholding liberty of conscience, and the other of granting it."
---Thomas Paine

Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #6
Ben's family...
Scares me.

MSWXPLK2.6CHSLBASUX

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #7
:D :P :D

Anyway, ya, my brother said he'd take the spoilers. He just wants to beat the level, even if someone told him every move in order. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808
Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #8
Very well.
Room 1 and 3 usually don't give people much trouble.
Room 2, do not pick up the ruby! Instead, go left, then down (using the rock as cover), then right, then let the ruby fall down.
Room 4, you have to clone several objects in succession. E.g. move red key over cloner, duplicate it a couple of times, remove key and put the green key over the cloner, repeat
Room 5, cross as little ! signs as possible.

--------------------

Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
The tips from Raidiant didn't help that much,because in room two the "hints" he gave are nothing new. :rolleyes: What I want to know is how to get the key. :confused: It's getting kind of anoying :mad: . Alway's blowing the key up! :eek: .
He finally saw all the smilies. :o

Actually, I tried it too after he couldn't get it, and as dumb as we are, the ruby kept activating a laser that destroyed the key. Like I said, we're probably just being dumb again.

[ Friday, October 22, 2004 17:17: Message edited by: 4614 and 4808 ]

--------------------
-ben4808
Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #10
Oh, that's the easy part. Move the yellow block until it's two squares above the key (so you can pass through) then use shift+down to grab it from one square away. That was explained in one of the later tutorials and is a very useful skill.

--------------------

Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #11
Oh, okay. I'd forgotten about that. :rolleyes:

Anyway, my brother says thank you, thank you. He's beaten the level with my help now and can move on to bigger and better things. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808
Apprentice
Member # 4765
Profile #12
Did your brother have registered?

Anyways i have some levels for him.

And others too.

Here is some info

1. Homo Habilissed: Quite easy, with the exception of a few traps.

2. Bank: Storyline, a bit difficult.

3. Skull Party: Very confusing and hard. Made with many skulls and they get annoying by 15-20 crates.

Pack.zip

~J9~

EDIT: Excuse me for posting more than 2 months after the latest answer. I will never do it again.

[ Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:08: Message edited by: Jeffrey9 ]

--------------------
I am Pyramid Cave! WTH you say?!?

Yourself :P
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #13
No, he doesn't have it registered, but he'd like it to be, so, yeah, maybe someday.

All of the sudden, this topic just got 5 months old. :P

--------------------
-ben4808
Apprentice
Member # 4765
Profile #14
That's completely weird. I've seen this just after my post :P

Sincerely,
~J9~

--------------------
I am Pyramid Cave! WTH you say?!?

Yourself :P