trouble getting into official webpage

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: trouble getting into official webpage
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #0
has anyone else had trouble getting into the webpage or any other the other links listed?
i want to download the new level sets but i keep getting page not found

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #1
I think Crystal Shard has either moved webpage or been bought by some other company (which is unlikely), so a lot of links have to change (which they haven't done for a week or two).
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #2

does anyone know their new address?

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #3
Simply put, website trouble. I'll let you know when I have it fixed. In the meantime, maybe one of the other users could be kind enough to mail you the relevant files?

--------------------
Pieter Simoons, aka Radiant

Official Crystal Shard and SubTerra webpage
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #4
Thanks, I'll wait until you have it back online :)

--------------------

Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #5
Okay,
check the links at the top of the forum. The Crystal Shard webpage is back on-line, as is the download link for additional level sets.
Because of bandwidth issues, I cannot actually host the ST executables there. Sorry about that.

To send me levels for the contest this year, drop me a PM (or, most of the common contributors already know my e-mail)

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 4960
Profile #6
Um, it's still broken. It says: "Sorry, the page you requested was not found", when I try the link from the top of the forum.
Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #7
Fixed now (I typoed .htm as .html)

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #8
yaaaay, thank you so much :)

--------------------

Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #9
If people had trouble getting this to work earlier, they should try it now. I've had to deal with a minor quirk of geocities and stored files, but it's ok now.

--------------------