ST2 Object Issues
|Author||Topic: ST2 Object Issues|
Member # 2907
written Friday, October 1 2004 04:49
1) In previous versions of ST2, a (4-way pushable) bomb could trigger a wire when it exploded. Now it doesn't. Is that a bug or intended? I hope it's only a bug, because my level relies on that.
2) Furthermore, I have some doubts about the Sorceror. The fact that it generates nine magic fields when it explodes, makes this enemy unnecessarily hard to handle if you have more than one sorcerer. As you know, a magic field turns a sorceror into a faerie and vice versa, but due to the unpredictable nature of the faerie, you never know whether it leaves the fields as a faerie or as a sorceror.
I was thinking of two solutions:
- Sorceror leaves 1 magic field instead of 9.
- You can specify which object it leaves behind. Either 9 times the same object, 9 different objects like the skelwing in ST1.
3) Another issue: Ice was added in the most recent beta of ST2, but it has no complementary tool. Maybe it is a good idea if the Speedy Shoes ignore ice? Or the Suction Shoes?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Tuesday, April 22 2003 07:00