Sie beissen auf Granit.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Sie beissen auf Granit.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

Sie denken, daß Sie Leute mit Misten so beeindrucken können? Jedermann kann einen on-line-Übersetzer benutzen.
Не так уж и трудно найти электронный переводчик. Но к сожалению результаты его работы оставляют желать лучшего.

Google says: Do not be too difficult to find the electronic translator. But unfortunately the results of his work leaves much to be desired.

I'd say: It's not too hard to find an automatic translator. Unfortunately, the results of its work leave much to be desired.

I am impressed at the quality of Google's translation. They even recognized an idiom "оставляют желать лучшего", whose literal translation would be "leave to want better". However, it's still pretty easty to tell the difference between a real translation and a translation made by a machine.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #26
This was the first time I used google's translator, and I was surprised that it actually put the words in German order. That's much more than I can say for the translator that I used to cheat my way through five years of German.

--------------------
You lose.

Pages