Pan lever

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Pan lever
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #0
Pan lever?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 35 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=qIMiuEpxFYjn"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=qIMiuEpxFYjn"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
That's not the question at all.

Blue?

—Alorael, who will have you know that your answer to this poll makes no real difference in the end.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #2
And so they make all the difference.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
This isn't a yes or no question. Who are you to summarize the deep and ancient secret of the roving mirror moiety with such a simple thing as "Yes"?

Iä, in his grave in Galactic Core, Dead White turns, screaming.

[ Tuesday, October 24, 2006 04:54: Message edited by: Robert Daniel Oliver ]

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
That's still not the question, and the answer cannot be stated in binary form. Or, for that matter, in tongues known to humanity.

—Alorael, who is somewhat less sure about tongues known to mirror moieties, roving or stationary.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #5
I was just thinking about starting another thread in this forum. I felt sad because it was left out of our festivities.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #6
There is no need for a designated spam forum when it's free season on the rest of the boards. Don't worry, the darkness of the long night shall yet come upon us, and in that bone-chilling darkness this hidden corner will remain the only beakon of life, warmed by eternal flame of spam-fires lit in tribute to His Great and Mysterious Whiteness to forever bring light into the cold dark world.

EDIT: That looked a lot more impressive when I was writing it. I need more work on my paragraph-long sentences.

[ Tuesday, October 24, 2006 14:42: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #7
My friends, accomplices, and acquainances:

I have been mulling over a quite distressing matter for quite a long period of time now and I have arrived at a startling conclusion which causes me great dismay: the stony, frozen hell of Subterra, although recently experiencing some feverish activity, is still most unworthy of its lowest-of-the-low domain at the bottom of the forum index (which is coincidentally in close proximity to one's mouse upon clicking the forum index list approximately 75% of the time) and much must be done at once to rectify this. I propose that we once and for all take back what is and was rightfully ours: the seat of power at the bottom of the index, and through this act gain glory and power for ourselves, our compatriots, and our Lord. We cannot allow the heathens of hell to continue to taint our land, mandated to us by the true representatives of White on Earth. We must join together, go on Crusade, take back our honor and dignity and most importantly our holy land, exterminate or convert the heathen menace by any means possible, and finally erect a huge monument to His glory.

More or less, let's spam in Subterra for a while.

--------------------
quote:

Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by Pope John XX:

Let's not. SubTerra board still has more relevant activity than this one ever had, but an outbreak of spam could get is deleted, so it would be better to keep it spam-free. It's open spamming season on General already, so there is plenty of room for our spamming pleasure outside of confines of RWG sub-forum.

PS Your post is the kind of paragraph-long sentence I was going for. (It's actually a couple sentences, but they could have been easily merged together.)

[ Wednesday, October 25, 2006 15:31: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #9
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

[b]
quote:
Originally written by Pope John XX:

Let's not. SubTerra board still has more relevant activity than this one ever had, but an outbreak of spam could get is deleted, so it would be better to keep it spam-free. It's open spamming season on General already, so there is plenty of room for our spamming pleasure outside of confines of RWG sub-forum.

:(
quote:

PS Your post is the kind of paragraph-long sentence I was going for. (It's actually a couple sentences, but they could have been easily merged together.)[/b]
;)

--------------------
quote:

By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #10
"Pan lever?" is the question AND the answer, Alo.

Where have all the needle|ferrets gone? :(
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #11
By Drew:
quote:
Where have all the needle|ferrets gone?
Kumquats, of course.

--------------------
Blue? Fourty two. No, that doesn't work. Back to base 13, I guess.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #12
The chameleon barks at water.

Be ready.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #13
Attack at dawn.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #14
*grumbles*

Why is it always attack at dawn? It is, you know, at least in training. Officers get summoned to orders groups around midnight, and the whole chain of preparations trickles down until the privates get kicked awake around 4 a.m. And everybody stumbles and bumbles around in the dark, before running out and (if it isn't just training, and in this case I wouldn't really know) getting shot at as soon as it gets halfway light.

Why not, attack at 11 a.m., and catch the enemy at coffee break? Or at 13:00, and catch them sleepy after lunch?

Grrr.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #15
Needle/ferrets are ready to attack any time, day or night. They need no rest, for they are fueled by rage and cheap stickers.

—Alorael, who learned that last little fact the very, very hard way. There may have been kumquats involved.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #16
That was quite the tea party.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #17
Cheap stickers are getting harder and harder to come by these days, you know. We don't *all* have access to a teacher supply store. Maybe we could start scraping "buckeyes" off of Ohio State helmets...

[ Sunday, November 26, 2006 10:38: Message edited by: Drew ]