Galactic Core

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Galactic Core
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #50
And that is the word from the chair.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #51
Church? I thought we worshipped Him in back alleys!

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #52
Those are the casual Saturday evening services, which are held on alternate Tuesdays.

[ Monday, November 21, 2005 11:28: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #53
quote:
Originally written by Icshi:

Those are the casual Saturday evening services, which are held on alternate Tuesdays.
Indeed. The church is only used for the Sunday Services (every Tuesday when the casual Saturday evening service is not held, and every third Wednesday on the other weeks, not counting the weeks in which it is held on Tuesday), and for Special Occasions, these being Richard White's birth- and deathdays, each of which will have been on a different day tomorrow than they might have willan on-been yesterday as seen from today. It therefore follows that the Special Occasions service fluctuates throughout the year, but it is never held more than once.

Today it was held on the first of August, but yesterday it was going to be held today. I am expecting it to have been held yesterday tomorrow, but there is really no way to know.

[ Wednesday, November 23, 2005 01:56: Message edited by: NaNoWriMo ]

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.

Pages