a new threat

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: a new threat
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Error:

Are they ruled by a Richard Black, who is unchanging and makes extremely popular software?
No, they are ruled by a black womans nether-regions. I come to that conclusion because Dick is short for Richard, so the opposite is obvious. Also, the whole black and white thing.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

quote:
Originally written by Error:

Are they ruled by a Richard Black, who is unchanging and makes extremely popular software?
No, they are ruled by a black womans nether-regions. I come to that conclusion because Dick is short for Richard, so the opposite is obvious. Also, the whole black and white thing.

Maybe, but "Dick" can also imply someone who is nasty, and, if you ask Thomas Hobbes, brutish and short (rather like our very own Shock Troop Ben, actually). So perhaps Richard Black is a very nice man - think the guy with Mr. Blue Bird on his shoulder - going around the world giving bouquets of flowers and helping little old ladies cross the street.

This theory of Richard Black would also explain why Ischi hates him. Ischi hates everything - he is a combination of a rabid wolverine and half-mad hockey player - best left alone.

Z

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #27
Aww, c'mon. This is a grossly unfair characterization of Icshi. He's three-quarters mad at the very least.

But maybe the wolverine counts as entirely mad; so, okay. Icshi's posse will not seek revenge.

Of course I do not speak for Icshi himself. Just the posse.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #28
Zorro, I'm afraid you've fallen into the error of confusing Richard Black with Richard Blue. Are you color-blind by any chance, or just a heretic?

And I do not hate Richard Black—I revere him as the ultimate doom that we all must embrace. A reverence tinged with fear. A loving fear.

And I'll let that wolverine/hockey-player comment slide by. And the correct percentage is seven-eighths. It's been measured.
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #29
quote:
Originally written by Icshi:

And I'll let that wolverine/hockey-player comment slide by. And the correct percentage is seven-eighths. It's been measured.

Oddly, yes, I am color blind!

And I think that you misunderstood the wolverine/hockey. Everyone in the Cult of White aspires to achieve a wolverine/hockey state of being. You're the only one that has, so far.

Z

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #30
You speak without knowledge.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #31
I, on the other hand, know without speaking.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #32
But I know you know without speaking.

[Source: US White Shock Troop Intelligence Division (US-WHSTID)]

--------------------
-ben4808
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #33
The Self-Contradicting Bureau of Oxymoronic Redundancy Department has filed form I 77-U. Twice.

—Alorael, who is only loosely affiliated with the Bureau. He's just delivering its obligatory notice of citation.

—Alorael, who is only loosely affiliated with the Department. He's just delivering its obligatory notice of citation.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages