Oceanbound

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Oceanbound
Apprentice
Member # 6037
Profile #0
Why isn't there a windows version? I played it on a friend's Mac and loved it, but he moved away, and I have never had a Mac of my own...

--------------------
I am the Shaper that all the Shapers laugh at and call weak... I'll show them all... I [i]am[/i] weak!!!!!
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #1
Ah, another convert. Any way I think you'll have to get a Mac, or force RW to port it, which is unlikely as he no longer resides on earth.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #2
Our master has transcended this world and now conquers infinite galaxies with incredible ease. So he won't be doing any porting for a while.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 5986
Profile #3
Perhaps someone could persuade Jeff to get in touch with RW from the great beyond...

--------------------
Wu wei... it's the only way
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #4
I guess we'll have to fire up the ol' ouija board and hit the redial button...

I am truly, truly amazed to find an Ocean Bound enthusiast. I found it to be absolute crap. It's one of the dullest games I've ever played. The most fitting comparison I've come up with is that it's like SimCity but without the city. But despite my harsh words I'm glad somebody likes it. Regardless of what I may think of the game, RW put effort into it and it's always nice to see any amount of effort getting a reward, whatever shape and quantity such a reward appears in.

Thus quoth the Galactic Core enthusiast (qui c'est moi). Ah well, one man's delicacy is another man's poison (and vice versa).

Speaking of the whole Win/Mac thing, I wish someone would port SubTerra (not by RW) to Macintosh. It sounds like a fun game.

[ Friday, July 01, 2005 20:21: Message edited by: Icshi ]