Baldur's Gate

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Baldur's Gate
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #0
Eh, anyone know where to download it? I couldn't find it searching. It said the game places deleted it from their archives and all. :(
Infiltrator
Member # 760
Profile #1
I dont think you can dowload it; it has not been released as free dowload so you must buy it

--------------------
I am the one and only Wizard!
WIZ GAMEZ The place to get the most recent gaming news! And now it has new layout!
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #2
If you're talking about the first one, it should be cheap by now... I've never played it, so I hardly know what I'm talking about, but you shouldn't even have to download it.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #3
I went to some sites and they said they took it off from their download site, so it must've been on there at some point in time. I just thought it might've been an old game, but maybe they had to take it off.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #4
Must have been some sites indeed. BG is not very old, but you can certainly get it for a rather low price, and it usually comes with the Tales of the Sword Coast add-on too.

--------------------
Saundersw3: And bitter is better!
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #5
Are there only two? or is the Tale of the Sword Coast thing the expansion? And how much are they together? And are they worth buying? And will a 16 MB video card do?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #6
Tales of the Sword Coast is the only expansion, yes. And together (Price in Finland, take half away for US/England you bastards! *snif*) it seems about 30? (Think 30$ and you go far)
And that is for both.

They are definately worth buying. If you like it, then you will buy BG2, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale 2, expansions, Neverwinter Nights...

And yes, 16MB video card will do just fine.

--------------------
Saundersw3: And bitter is better!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #7
Okay, thanks to Arctic this topic is now done.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00