The New Silvar Inn Part 3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The New Silvar Inn Part 3
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #0
OOC: Since FB has already ruined the new post, I'll try to make another. FB, just go away. Annoying little kids like just ruin message boards. You add nothing to this RP besides multiple posts and I'm sick of you wasting mine and others time. Try to make your own RP. Your just trying to mess up the RP in your own fit of rage. STOP. When you start to get about 1/2 the members of the SSMB angry at you, you know it's time to quit. And I agree with Lone Flame. How is it that your not canned or banned or whatever, yet him and Sniper are. You cause more problems than him. Geez, now I can't even RP right now I'm so mad. I'll have to post later.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #1
More unforgivingness, AAARRRGHGHH!!!!!
IF you just forgive and forget, I'll cause much less problems. I already started an rp, it was closed because of several arguements I couldn't control. I made another, it was closed soon after because I'm not supposed to make more than one rp.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #2
OOC: nowadays with FB, it's a feat to put up 2 or more ICs before FB storms in and babbles a page's load of useless crap.

i'll post an IC later today.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #3
Look, I won't post endless crap if I get a "You're forgiven", or a "sorry".

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
OOC:
what is there for me to apologize for? you are the ruiner of RPs. and you've pissed me off to the point that it would take a lot for me to forgive you. you are ridiculous.

i say we ignore this brat.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #5
FINE!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CHANGE I WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you do have something to apologize about: CONSTANT DISRESPECT.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 11:22: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Windwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #6
How can you claim they disrespect you when you've obviously done nothing to deserve respect? From this point on, ignore him and RP as normal.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #7
I'LL DO THINGS TO DESERVE RESPECT IF SOMEONE SAYS "You're forgiven" OR SAY THEY WILL IF I CHANGE.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #8
Caps doesn't exactly make it more popular.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #9
I don't care, you still have to do what I said if you want me to stop causing so many problems.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #10
Zephyr, you are getting to the point where a serious warning is due!
Stop posting complaining posts and settle down to behaving sensibly!

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #11
Or, we could get someone to ban you.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #12
Hiiiii Drakey! :D

quote:
Wise Man
i say we ignore this brat.
I'm with ya. ;)
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #13
*sigh* I'll probably end up closing THIS one down soon, too. In any case, if Zephyr improves, it is likely that he will become at the very least not hated.

But no one is going to forgive you for ruining RPs and whining while you're still doing these things.

Also, if you keep THIS sort of destructive posting up, I am rather sure you will be canned and the c is a typo.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #14
FB, incoherant rantings and being a jerk are not the answer cause they never work. In fact you should be greatful that we've been as patient with you as we have. Other sites would have banned you by now.

Anywayz. I'm gone from the NSI til my assasins find FB and kill him.

And why isn't FB canned? I was canned for a small collection of very minor stuff scattered over the course of several months. and this vole gets to ruin multiple RPs and be a jerk and no one does much about it.

But that's not as important as the fact that FB is far worse than I am, have been, and will ever be and sommething should be done about it now, not later, now.

[ Monday, June 16, 2003 14:36: Message edited by: Ka No Su ]
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #15
RiP New Silvar Inn RP

A Really Long Time Ago - June 16, 2003, 9:43 AM