Concerning that Two-Week Old Topic...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Concerning that Two-Week Old Topic...
Shock Trooper
Member # 216
Profile Homepage #0
You know, that RP saying "Around the World in Blah blah"? Is it just coincidence that Imban's post (and consequent LOXOR) was #666 or do you think that he deleted posts to do that? :P

--------------------
Song of the Pack -- An Online Multiplayer Wolf RPG!~
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
*rigs the post count* meant exactly what it said. :P
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #2
I have something to say about this but I don't want to be banned, so I won't tell unless it's in a PM. And I don't appreciate your response to my post on Around the World whatever, I was hoping to revive it.

Oh, and that topic WAS 2 weeks old, and today is Lady J's Spiderweb anniversery, she's been registered for 1 year! And I registered only 5 days after my birthday.

[ Wednesday, May 14, 2003 16:37: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
um... wow, THAT went off on a tangent.

Feel free to PM me if you feel like complaining, but any RP topic that's had over 600 posts that dies should be allowed to remain dead, since it probably died for a reason.

Looking at the immediate post history (which I deleted in the name of injustice, but was mostly people trying to sorta take the plot in random directions / OOC chat), the topic was pretty much dead with no hope of revival.

While I'm not frowning on there being RPs on Spidweb, it would probably be better for all concerned to start a new one rather than trying to revive a severely dead one.

[ Wednesday, May 14, 2003 17:47: Message edited by: Imban ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 216
Profile Homepage #4
One year? Oh no, Lady J's been around for much longer than that.

--------------------
Song of the Pack -- An Online Multiplayer Wolf RPG!~
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #5
Well, when I looked at her profile, it said she registered May 14, 2002. Or was it 2001? Oh well, either way it's not easy to find her profile.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #6
I'd think it would be, but then I realized that Lady J was demodded from Misc after it was closed for whatever reason.
Apprentice
Member # 2981
Profile #7
Hey, what happened to the old Misc forum? This General forum has become a temporary Misc forum......
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #8
Happy anniversary, Lady J, whether it's her anniversary or not.

And who are you, TA?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #9
I'm having a strong guess, but I'm not sure..

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.