Poor, poor Drakey

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Poor, poor Drakey
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #25
Drakey insists that RiB will be finished for BoA, however. Does that mean we can expect to have Misc. back in a few months? Or a few years? Or as an archaeological find when archaeointernetologists sift through the ruins of the ancient net?

—Alorael, who would give MM a stern chiding and some disgusted head-shaking if he thought it would do any good. Instead, he'll fail to take any decisive action whatsoever.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #26
I can't believe someone revived at two year old topic. I can't believe I am contributing to it.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #27
I can...

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #28
The thread isn't two years old, just almost half a year. The topic of discussion, however, is a perennial Spiderweb favorite for, yes, at least two years.

—Alorael, who can remember the glorious days when RiB was an unfamiliar term and everyone expected it to appear within the next decade. Back then, of course, everyone had rocks instead of computers and you had to dodge the mastodons.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #29
I think the answer to the RiB riddle can be found in the Bible...

Genesis 2:21:

And Jehovah God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; and he took one of his RiBs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof and the rib, which Jehovah God had taken from the man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

My interpretation of this is that Jeff took away the spirit of RiB from Drakey, and infused it into Cordelia, and now she will always have visions of unfinished towns in her dreams.

This rant was created without the use of self-medicants...

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #30
Good God.

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT

Pages