Six locked topics on page #14

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Six locked topics on page #14
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #0
I've not seen so many since Ed and Public Enemy Number #1 were here. Just who the hell was PE#1 anyway?

--------------------
The one and only.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #1
I think there's something in the CoC about me opening my mouth now.

Let's have a look.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:

I've not seen so many since Ed and Public Enemy Number #1 were here. Just who the hell was PE#1 anyway?
He was Feran, but of course that doesn't mean anything to you either.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Najosz Thjsza Kjras:

I think there's something in the CoC about me opening my mouth now.

Let's have a look.

EDIT: I don't know if this is about page 1 or not (page 14 got pruned), and I was being a little opaque. The first topic I get - it wasn't actually serious - the second topic was largely because I had only recently encountered it and found it hilarious in that inscrutable way that Djur and I love, but that last one I liked.

Every discussion - every discussion - about anything even vaguely serious devolves into one of SW's cretins round-robining the remainder of the boards on how horrible the people they think to be subhuman are, how horrible it will be for all of us when we burn in Hell, &c. (The remainder: largely mindless maundering, asinine SWisms, and a mixture of the two.) I liked the idea of a topic where people actually literally put their baggage on the table and point to it. You can dispute 'Gay abortionists are destroying America'. There's far less disputing '"Gay abortionists are destroying America" would make me vote for someone else'.

I'm really beyond the point of passive-aggressive apologies for having offended the domestic tranquility of this board. You people won't stop hounding me, and I'll be damned if I get it.

Forgive me for saying so, but if you hate it so much why do you stay here?. If such things keep happening, don't keep creating topics about things you know they will turn into what you just discribed.

--------------------
The one and only.
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #4
I blame it on orange food coloring, myself.

And too much time locked in with family.

*takes the kindly blade once more*

--------------------
But it's the unsquandered youth that is truly wasted.

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!