Wow...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Wow...
Warrior
Member # 10234
Profile #0
First off, as a n00b (though I did buy Exile:Escape from the Pit eons ago), let me say that I'm really impressed by the community here, and the user made scenarios and custom graphics (Louvre?). I also really like that Spiderweb took the time to redo so many games (like this one) to work with today's operating systems. I think the Avernum UI is intuitive and slick, if lacking in the "arms up! arms down!" type of sprite animation I grew up on with the Commodore 64 Ultimas (on second thought, maybe that's a good thing).

Anyway, really great to see all of this old-skool RPG action, but nice and updated. And good to see people supporting it!
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
One of the first save function games I ever played was Exile 2. I got hooked and I still love these kinds of games.

--------------------
Enraged Slith's Blades of Avernum Website

"Rain drops keep fallin' on my head, but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red. Crying's not for me, no, cuz' I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining."
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #2
And with any luck it'll just get better.

--------------------
In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.

One day, a man has everything. Then the next day, he blows up a billion dollar space station. And then the next day, he has nothing. Makes you think, huh, Kif?

We don't know who they are or where they come from, but we do know that they stand for everything we don't stand for. Also, I heard they said you guys look like dorks.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

You're a brave robot, son. But when I'm in command every mission's a suicide mission.

I am the man with no name, Zapp Brannigan!