Purchase question, Game Review question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Purchase question, Game Review question
Apprentice
Member # 6033
Profile #0
Hello --

(1) I have purchased several Spiderweb games in the past, but can't remember which ones I bought in the various series and over many PCs ago. I have placed my expendable e-mail address as my Displayed Name {to the left} on the forum, which is also the e-mail address I used when ordering games from you, and I would be grateful if you could e-mail to me the names I have already purchased. Thank you.

(2) Is there a review anywhere of the revamped Nethergate? Or the original Nethergate? Thanks in advance. :cool:
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
You should send this to spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com. The people who read and post on these boards are the customers of Spiderweb Software; people from the company itself only rarely look here. So we here can't help you get your old games again, but Jeff Vogel may well be able to, if you write to him at the above address.

[ Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:53: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00