Digital Download

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Digital Download
Apprentice
Member # 9678
Profile #0
Hey all

First post so bear with me ;)
I was just curious to know, does GF4 have a digital distribution system? As in I have the Mac demo of it and I want to upgrade to the full version (man its addictive!), so do I just pay by credit card and get emailed an activation code or do I have to mail order a boxed copy of the game?

Cheers!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
There's no boxed game. You can order a CD if you want, but the standard registration gets you a code by email. Or by phone, if you order by phone. Or by mail, if you really want it by mail.

—Alorael, who should point out that the distribution isn't digital. You download the game, but orders are processed by a real, live human being who takes nights, weekends, and holidays off.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 9678
Profile #2
Ah ok awsome, but erm why does the ordering page want my address? Is that just so they can send me a disc if I ever order one?

Thanks for the reply btw.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #3
Most sites require an address so they can verify that your credit card is authentic.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Apprentice
Member # 9678
Profile #4
Ah of course.... I'm feeling a little slow today :D

Nice sig btw ;)