Hypothetical thoughts

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Hypothetical thoughts
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #75
quote:
Originally written by upon mars:

Can't we citizens talk in discussion rooms and find a better way to solve problems instead of letting administrations run our lives?

Any government form of government requires administration. We are fortunate enough to live under democracy (representative, maybe, but democracy) so that we can change the administration.

—Alorael, who has found that problems tend to be solved better by organization than by acting haphazardly and alone.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #76
quote:
Originally written by Slartyphobia:

Wil Wheaton?

Dear god, Jewels.

Ya! Didn't you see him in Flubber as the stereotypical snotty rich kid. He played that piece spot on.

Or his appearance in CSI as a crazed homeless person. I didn't even recognise him, he was so into it.

Then he has his theatrical pieces and his books and his blog. You can actually, like, log on and talk to him and stuff. It's, like, sooooooo cool!

Ok, yeah... I'm a real trekie geek.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #77
Whatever happened to alt.stupid.ensign.die.die.die?

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #78
Now now! Insulting like that is rude, even if he was one of the most irritating characters ever.

--------------------
I am a mater of time and how .

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!

Pages