Champions League Anyone?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Champions League Anyone?
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
Does anyone here follow the Champions League besides me?
Warrior
Member # 1688
Profile #1
Yup.

Go the Gunners!
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #2
Can't wait until Messi and Eto'o are back from injuries..... then Barça will be unstoppable.
Apprentice
Member # 7661
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Kyrek:

Can't wait until Messi and Eto'o are back from injuries..... then Barça will be unstoppable.
And Saviola. Never forget Javier! But thruth be told, the absence of Eto'o is the most hurting to the team at the moment, I would say. Messi and Saviola are both super, but Eto'o scores the most. He makes it looks easy. ;)

I am a little dissapointed at AEK falling out of the competition myself, to be honest.

[ Saturday, December 09, 2006 07:10: Message edited by: pinski_88 ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #4
The problem is Saviola is never played. He's better than Gudjoshen but is never played. Messi however is a very big part of the team and terrorizes the defense quite well. He can get past Cannovaro and R. Carlos at the same time.

Yes, Eto'o's absence is hurting the team most. He would have scored on so many setups Gudjoshen missed. To be honest I think Barça needs a new striker to replace him.
Apprentice
Member # 7661
Profile Homepage #5
The main problem with Guddy is that he was played as an attacking midfielder at Chelsea, so it'll take him time to adjust to even more an attacking position. :/

Thank god Giuly can play, though. He was basically the key in beating Sociedad yesterday. That man is so stealth it hurts. :P
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #6
Messi has perfectly set up Gudjoshen many times, but all the times I've seen he has screwed it up.

Guily's good but I'd rather have Messi in that position. He's SO fast that he can run down most of the field towards the enemy net before anyone can stop him.