Fantasy Baseball

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Fantasy Baseball
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #0
I've been playing this game for a little over 3 months now and I like it. If you would like to manage a team on there just go here !

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #1
Pretty sure baseball season ended awhile back...
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
My fantasy team:

IMAGE(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a3/NLCardinalsIcon.PNG)

'Nuff said.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Mysterious Man:

Pretty sure baseball season ended awhile back...
That's true, but this is FANTASY Baseball! A season has 30 games and lasts for about 46 days. You play a game about 2 of every 3 days (about there). You play one game a "week". Every day is one "week". I know it's confusing, but it's really simple once you get hang of it! :cool:

-EDIT- Forgot to mention that as soon as one season is over a new one begins! :cool:

[ Thursday, November 30, 2006 12:48: Message edited by: Arch-Mage Solberg ]

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #4
I prefer hockey, but I don't have a favorite team.

/shameless attempt to steer thread from topic

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Warrior
Member # 4537
Profile Homepage #5
My fantasy baseball would have extendable laser-coated bats and every player would be able to hover along the ground like Metal Sonic for super speed. If a button on the bat were held down while hitting the ball, it would arc outwards and then return, making it possible to rack up combos.

Meanwhile, the balls would grind into the ground or walls and then explode into several smaller spheres (or just explode?) on impact, and under certain conditions pinball obstacles, speed boosts and slot reels would be added to the field to make things more interesting.

--------------------
http://whyte-shadow-neko.deviantart.com - My drawings!
Waka Laka love and fantasy~