Losing Your Sanity...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Losing Your Sanity...
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #25
Help for a game. One of the Exile Trillogy after I had registered them. I don't think I participated much in General back then, so I was able to leave for a year or so. I came back because I got bored and wanted someone to talk to who was older then five. Now I am firmly attached. I couldn't leave if I wanted to.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #26
I really wish this poll had checkboxes instead of radio buttons. I joined for three reasons that I can think of off the top of my head. To talk with fellow Spiderwebbers, to get help with games, and to help others with games.

--------------------
Ignorance Is bliss -Cypher (Matrix)
Don't think you can; know you can -Morpheus (Matrix)

sanity is overrated :)
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #27
I registered because I felt I had something to say about the topics that were going on back then. Well, after being here for several years now I still haven't said much, but the reason stays.

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.

Pages