It's where the rubber hits the road.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: It's where the rubber hits the road.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Ghouloca:

So you consider yourself a newbie and a worthless waste of bandwidth? :D
You see, there's this thing called irony, and having over 12,000 posts tends to imbue you with a lot of it. :P

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #26
I guess they don't call it Irony Central for nothing.

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #27
-X- was unable to post for a LONG time because he forgot his username AND password... And he never saw that the "Forgot Password?" option used an email address instead of a username... -X- doesn't mind bing a newbie. In his mind, new is fresh and strong while old is crusty and boring. No offense, but call the "New Arrival" part a personal annoyance. -X- has evened out (somewhat) from spam. -X- also apologizes to Ephesos for the misspelling of his name.

-X- also knows that post count has little to do with newbiness. If -X- really wanted to, he could start a topic and post "i no newb!!!!1!!1" 50 times. But then he would be a noob.

[ Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:41: Message edited by: -X- ]

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Ghouloca:

So you consider yourself a newbie and a worthless waste of bandwidth? :D
My moniker was "Bandwidth Sink" only three days ago.

—Alorael, who is pretty sure that there is a fair crowd who considers him a newbie and an eminently expendable one at that. Sadly, many of them have gone on to greener and less censored pastures.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by -X-:

-X- wonders what your arguments for his alleged noobness would be, as you have so far presented none.
Your posting gimmick is as dumb and almost as annoying as 1337-speak. So you are almost as much of a noob as somebody who uses 1337.

Sorry for being so hard on you, but we have too many posting gimmicks already and I don't want any more new members to think that posting gimmicks are cool. They aren't. At best they are tolerable. In most cases, they make you look like an idiot.

PS Having a sig longer than your average post is also not very nice, but that is a common problem and you wouldn't be singled out if that was the only thing wrong with your posting style.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.

Pages