Plumbing the depths...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Plumbing the depths...
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #25
5 words: Manos: The Hands of Fate

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #26
No, your confusing movies that are terrible with movies that are so bad, they're good. Plan 9 from Outer Space is another example of this. RIP Bela Lugosi.

Edit: Someone is already way ahead of me.

[ Monday, November 06, 2006 18:49: Message edited by: Emperor Tullegolar ]

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

They probably create these movies by throwing darts at a list of pre-set options. One throw to decide who the lead character will be played by, one throw to decide what the main character's secret interest is, one throw to decide which character will be the antagonist, and so on.

Dikiyoba.

Don't forget the obligatory coinflip: musical or non-musical.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #28
Manos even has a hillarious backstory. Produced by a manure salesman as part of a bet. All done with one camera with no microphone. All the voices were dubbed by two people.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #29
That's nothing. What about flying saucers with strings? Cardboard tombstones? Switching from night to day to night nine times in a single scene? The brilliant alien plan to dominate the world with an army of (three) zombies! I guess the other eight plans from outer space failed. Not to mention that while they advertised Bela Lugosi as the star, he died before filming started, and the director's chiropractor filled in for him with a cloak over his face. I think people noticed the difference, though.

--------------------
You lose.

Pages