Database 2.0

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Database 2.0
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #0
It took longer than I originally thought it would, (reading 30-some chatlogs to edit for content takes a bit of time :P ) but the new and improved Spiderweb Chat Database is up here. It has many more chatlogs than before and now contains each log in both html and text format. I have also made a separate page for Blades chats. It can be found here. I have added two old Blades chats that I had never uploaded before for some reason. Blades chats are available in both formats as well.

DISCLAIMER: When I say that I edited these chats for content, I use the term edit in the loosest way possible. I am a firm believer in free speech and free expression. The only things I edit out are descriptions of illegal activities (e.g. software piracy) and severe attacks on members of this community. Anything else is fair play, so be warned that these chats certainly do not have a G rating.

[ Sunday, September 24, 2006 05:05: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #1
Sigh.

How many times must we have this conversation, Tyra?

*shakes head sadly*

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #2
I would have to guess that I've been censored without permission.

Bad Tyranicus, bad.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Tyranicus, if you happen to find a lost day on your site, let Dikiyoba know. It slipped away from Dikiyoba while Dikiyoba was reading the logs.