Chat Now. AIM Room Spidweb!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Chat Now. AIM Room Spidweb!
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #25
So, is there going to be another one anytime soon? I rather enjoyed my first one. Some of the time.

Also, in the chat database, both HTML and .txt of 28th of February give a 404.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #26
Whoops. That's a Blades chat. i forgot to delete that one when I moved the Blades chats to a separate directory.

[ Sunday, October 01, 2006 14:25: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #27
I've been double-posting horribly lately. Anyway, there will be a general chat on Thursday, October 5 at 9:00PM EDT (2:00AM Friday GMT).

[ Tuesday, October 03, 2006 14:53: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #28
Not bloody likely. I have lectures on Friday, and I can't be about at 5 AM. That is, I could, but I couldn't stay around because I need to go soon after that. So I'll miss this one.

[ Monday, October 02, 2006 23:36: Message edited by: Robert Daniel Oliver ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #29
As will I. That's much too late for me. I've got an appointment on Friday morning I can't pass. Why not one on weekend?

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #30
You know, I can actually make that chat. Just for like an hour, but I can make it.

Update the iCal thing!

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #31
Holy cow! Someone uses that? I've added it.

It is on Thursday 21:00 Eastern Time (GMT-5).

Also you've got the time wrong, Tyran - it's 2:00 AM GMT. It'd be 3:00 AM GMT+1 here. Unless Google messed up the timezones, and I suspect someone would have noticed that by now.

http://www.google.com/calendar/...

--

Anyway, I agree with Riibu's idea - let's have another one on the weekend. I'm available pretty much from Saturday 0:00 GMT to Sunday 20:00 GMT.

[ Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:17: Message edited by: Robert Daniel Oliver ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #32
I may show up and lurk as usual. I expect to pay even less attention than is my wont, but hey, I just got to use the word wont so it's worth it. And that is not a pun on my name.

—Alorael, who thinks "spidweb" might as well be permanently occupied and filled with sporadic bursts of chatter. You know, like the latter days of #exilechat.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by Robert Daniel Oliver:

Holy cow! Someone uses that? I've added it.

It is on Thursday 21:00 Eastern Time (GMT-5).

Also you've got the time wrong, Tyran - it's 2:00 AM GMT. It'd be 3:00 AM GMT+1 here. Unless Google messed up the timezones, and I suspect someone would have noticed that by now.

http://www.google.com/calendar/...

--

Anyway, I agree with Riibu's idea - let's have another one on the weekend. I'm available pretty much from Saturday 0:00 GMT to Sunday 20:00 GMT.

Whoops, sorry. I was thinking about you instead of GMT. You could have edited my post, you know. :P

As for the weekend, I usually schedule these things for times that suit me, and I'm not available on the weekend, but I'll schedule another one now. How does 4:00PM EST (9:00PM GMT) on Saturday sound?

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room

Pages