Sweet Tag !!!! (Ver 1.32)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sweet Tag !!!! (Ver 1.32)
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #0
As with the previous iteration of the rankings game associated with the posting game, this poll tries to capture our opinion of which would be the favored captions for the associated picture. As with the previous thread, there is absolutely no need to reply to this thread, merely respond to the poll and periodically monitor the results. The picture in question is as follows:

IMAGE(http://staticfree.info/graphics/squirrel%20fishing-2.jpg)

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 36 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=rjNbodsjJVed"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=rjNbodsjJVed"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
Just when you think that all the captions have been covered, real life sneaks up and bites you on the leg.

Squirrel gets revenge, string missing.

[ Friday, August 11, 2006 14:54: Message edited by: Spoilt Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:

Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #2
They had to pepper spray a squirrel to "subdue it"? How big was this thing?

I'm not surprised to hear about squirrels attacking someone. Once my family visitted this garden with lots of squirrels (forgot the name, it was a while ago). At the entrance you could buy bags of peanuts to feed to them, so these squirrels had been observing people and plotting against them for quite some time. If the squirrels saw you with peanuts they wouldn't leave you alone. I have a hilarious video of squirrels running up my mom's leg, and others running to the stroller I was in (yeah it was a long time ago).

It was only a matter of time before they advanced to biting. I'd advise that everyone carries a riot club and shield when walking in the park, evidently pepper spray won't stop them.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Infiltrator
Member # 8
Profile #3
Caption games are for unemployed women who wear sweaters with pictures of kittens on them

--------------------
"Names is for tombstones, baby." -Mr. Big
Posts: 699 | Registered: Thursday, September 20 2001 07:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Scorpius:

Caption games are for unemployed women who wear sweaters with pictures of kittens on them
Grab your jumper and join in.

--------------------
quote:

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #5
My friend was bitten by a squirrel and had to get a rabies shot in his ass.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #6
So....

Would this subject be a sore spot for him?

--------------------
quote: