Would you be interested in a sci-fi RPG?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Would you be interested in a sci-fi RPG?
Warrior
Member # 6682
Profile #0
I was just curious to know on these boards how attached you are to the fantasy genre. Let's imagine, hypothetically, that Jeff were to make a sci-fi RPG but with the same great gameplay/ story elements that the Avernum and Geneforge games are known for...

Would you be interested in such a game? Or are you unequivocally attached to fantasy games only?

For me, personally, Jeff's games have been about the wonderful gameplay, character creation and storyline irrespective of genre. I would personally love to see a new post-apocalyptic or even cyberpunk RPG.
What do you guys think?

NOTE: This thread may be locked or deleted since I decided to make a poll instead

[ Tuesday, June 13, 2006 16:29: Message edited by: Lancer ]

--------------------
Lancer
Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #1
You realy should have made this a poll, and also:
Hell yeah!

--------------------
Polaris
Warrior
Member # 6682
Profile #2
In fact, you are right. Let me make a poll.

EDIT: This one may be locked since I made a poll.

[ Tuesday, June 13, 2006 16:26: Message edited by: Lancer ]

--------------------
Lancer
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #3
I've done my best to stretch the genre a little. Nethergate and Geneforge aren't your boilerplate fantasy games. But trying to expand the audience for these games that much is just too terrifying for our little company. RPGs that aren't fantasy tend to get punished.

Locking redundant topic.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com