I want to apoligise...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I want to apoligise...
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #0
You guys are right about me, I'm the most annoying person here. And there's one person here who constantly spams my guestbook telling me to leave and die.
How could someone be so horrible? Please, can you just own up and let me make up.
I want to change guys, so read this and forgive me. And just let things restart to how they were, I want to make it up to all of you.
So after this post, we all go back to normal. Please guys...
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #1
*sigh*

Whatever. If you really want things back to normal, don't post for a few days and let things calm down. Then post when you have something relevant to say.

EDIT: And change your name.

[ Thursday, March 16, 2006 14:56: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #2
Ed.Calm down and stop putting yourself down.Like Spring said just don't post for a few days and let things cool.

[ Thursday, March 16, 2006 15:04: Message edited by: Shuan Wuan ]

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #3
Shuan, I like you. But what can I do when someone keeps spaming me, telling me to leave spidweb and die.
Its so horrible. Please, just all come to forgive me.
I'll take your words Shuan, but if the abuse continues, I won't come back.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by LOSER:

...if the abuse continues, I won't come back.
If only I could believe this.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
(strangles another scream of rage, then sighs)

Ed,

You've proved me right. You didn't read my posts. I can't believe you aren't listening... after all of this. (gestures to locked threads and general bad feelings)

And I honestly thought that MarcusL was just another account made by you, except that I read your webpage and know that he's another person.

Stop doing these things. All of them. Stop overreacting, and stop ignoring what the rest of us say. If you don't listen to a word we say (as you've done so far), then you'll never learn to stop annoying us so much.

I'm... (gulp) willing to give you another chance. But for the last time, [i]LISTEN!!!!![/i]

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #6
Please understand that I'm trying to be as nice and gentle as possible.

Okay, so you want a change of heart. That's great.
You want to make up for being a bit of a pain. Good.

If you want my advice...

Lay low on the topics list for a bit. Go ahead and post in preexisting topics when you have something relevant to say, just don't start any new topics for, say, two weeks, just for starters. Don't pretend to be someone else; don't just post for the sake of posting. It's what got us upset.

Get involved in other sections of the forums. Do you play BoA or BoE? We're always looking for new designers. Or Beta-testers. or whatever.

Got AIM? Join a general chat. There are some great (and not-so-great) people here.

And, for goodness sake, stop referring to yourself as a loser. Stop complaining about how we treat you. Get a normal moniker (go back to Pokeman, if you want); make a nice, original signature.

And we don't all hate you. I can't tell you to stop being sensitive, but it wouldn't hurt to stop being as sensitive.
We are not out to get you.
Take everything that we say with a grain of salt, it's a forum with hundreds of members here and gone, there are tons of people here, with tons of styles.

And ignore Prometheus when he comes back. He tends to be a jerk (though an insightful jerk) to everyone, not just you.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin feels it best to remain silent for now.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #7
Every time you apologise, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

desperance.net - Don't follow this link
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by Khoth:

Every time you apologise, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

And you'd better not apologise for apologising so much. My kitten has been sick lately, and I don't want her to be next. :(

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
I had a whole post written up for the thread that Saunders locked. I'm not willing to repeat it here.

Ed, your histrionics are part of what irritates some people here. Don't apologize. Don't make a production. Just ignore the people who attack you, and while they may not go away, they won't make any difference.

—Alorael, who will lock this thread too. It's a rehash of its three predecessors. If anyone feels a need to grandstand, take it elsewhere.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00