oh no!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: oh no!
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #0
i've been canned!
for what!
what can i do!
help me out here you guys tell me how to become uncanned!
oh my god, my heart is starting to beat really fast!
ow, i have a rush of adrenaline.
you gotta help me you guys!

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #1
You were canned because you post insipid worthless posts like this one. Continue, and your status will be upgraded to "banned." Which rhymes with canned.

Now, I am hoping a fellow mod for this section will lock this worthless waste of a topic.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #2
the problem is, i didn't know i was doing anything wrong!
i didn't know i was posting ''insipid worthless posts'' please tell me how become uncanned! do i just not post?

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
Yes, please, just stop posting.

Remember all those warnings you were given to shape up or ship out? All those times your topics were locked and you were warned about your behaviour?

You know full well what you are doing. Being a pain in the hindquarters. Spamming the board. Stop playing dumb. Show some respect for your fellows. Stop making worthless posts. Just stop. Period.

To feign ignorance after so many explicit warnings is insulting to the moderators that work so hard to keep this place neat, clean, and tidy. Who keep it pleasant and a worthwhile place to spend time.

Have fun playing Prince Albert. :D

--------------------

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
Then go read the posts that people create immediately after yours. They usually tell you what you're doing wrong. And here's a few things to get you started:

1. Use correct capitalization and punctuation. Capitals go at the beginning of sentences and names. Periods go at the end of sentences.

2. Don't post unless you have something useful to say. "Useful" is a bit difficult to define. But you can start by not posting in any topics more than two days old and not creating any new posts.

Dikiyoba is worried that this topic will be locked soon, so will end this post here.

Edit: Despite Delicious Vlish's best efforts, it hasn't immediately been locked. Of course, Dikiyoba's information hasn't been immediately heeded yet either (but Dikiyoba wasn't expecting that at all). But what an appropriate topic to reach post number 666.

[ Saturday, March 11, 2006 17:36: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #5
i'm not playing dumb!
seriously, i almost feel like crying, i have no idea what i did!
you know the feeling of being accused for doing something you have absolutely no idea you did!
exactly.

--------------------
join me!
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #6
Well, then, for starters, you have ignored the dozens of warnings offered to you about your behaviour. That's where you went wrong.

But I think we all know the truth.

Hey, Vlish calling in the clawbugs here... Cleanup on isle three.

--------------------

BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #7
guess what.
you guys are being so rude to me.
i want to be banned!
infact, i hate you all.
an BAN ME!
OR I'LL FLOOD THIS ALL!!!!!!!

--------------------
join me!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #8
I think I just heard something go "Snap!"

I wonder what it could have been?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #9
Vlish, I'm almost tempted to fight idiocy with idiocy. You are being far too harsh. Younger persons don't have the awareness. Christ, I know some adults that don't connect their actions with the result.

Does it make you happy that you hurt someone's feelings? Does it make you feel big? Is that how you get your kicks to prove that you're a real, live person that doesn't take no crap from no-one?

Dik made a constructive, advisory effort. On the other hand, your "aisle" is still dirty and manners need as much work.

As for you, my young Canned member, I'd suggest that you calm down, edit that last post out and just take a nice break from your computer. Then, when you come back, just play nice with everyone and take note as to what they say and how they act. If you're feeling extra special, try to mimic it. They seem to love that. :rolleyes:

[ Saturday, March 11, 2006 17:44: Message edited by: Hakuna Matata ]
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #10
(JUMPS ON ON TABLE NAKED AND STARTS HITTING HIS MAC WITH A BASEBALL BAT WHILE SINGING BEETOVENS FIFTH!

--------------------
join me!
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #11
ok.....
oh......
i'm starting to feel better.
sorry about that rampage there.
please DON't ban me.
i'll be good.
still, jeez vilish

--------------------
join me!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #12
Hakuna Matata, please add an i to the end of my name. It's Diki.

Dikiyoba.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #13
Too late, I have had enough of you. Farewell forever!

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00