My other script / story

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: My other script / story
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #0
I done another script at school today, I hope you can take the time to read it. I made it hoping it could be what really happened, but things didn't turn out that way. I hope Thralni, Nikki and me can still give our friendship another go, but its not my descison.
-----------
Ed: Guys, I'l leaving. I was so depressed last night, I almost commited suicide. Thralni and Nikki were both good friends to me, but I just don't deserve them anymore. I gambled my luck and lost. I'm sorry guys, but I just can't change my personality. I am who I am...
Bye guys, bye forever!
Kelandon: Oh for the love of... Ed, just leave already. I can't hold it in anymore, just get the hell out of my face. Metaphoricaly, of course...
Dikiyoba: Kelandon, you took my words. Ed's just a noob, why can't he just do us all a favor and leave?
Kelandon: Dikiyoba, did you even bother reading what this was about? Ed's already left, you mushy sausage.
Spidweb: I doubt Ed's left, he always comes back, maybe he should have just killed himself...
Wise man:: Doubled Spidweb. Ed's suicide option would have suited me a lot better.
Ed: Well thanks a lot guys, cause you just made me cry.
TM: Sure we did Ed, sure we did.
*i: What the? I thought you were banned TM...
Nikki: Ed, before *i closes this topic, I might as well forgive you. If you have the decency to want forgivness, you deserve me back.
Thralni: Ed, in time I will forgive you, you are a friend, and I am asured you will get back what you want...
The lurker: Ed, you got back what you wanted. Well done Ed, you have my trust.
Ed: Guys, thank you so much. Apart from the ones who wanted me to die, I love all of you! Maybe I won't leave, after all.
*i: TM is supposed to be banned. This topic dies, now.
-----------
Well, hope you like my script! As in the script, I hope I manage to make up with my pals. For now though, I'll just give it time...
Thanks for appearing go to:
Kelandon , Dikiyoba , Spidweb , Wise man , TM , *i , Nikki , Thralni and The lurker.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
There isn't nearly enough potty talk or profanities from TM, Spidweb appeared, and there was little or no humour.

Most points deducted for TM not using the word "mom".

3 out of 10.

Edit: I'm not posting again. Ed, if you wanna talk, IM me. You have my address.

[ Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:34: Message edited by: Nikki xx ]

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #2
Oh for hells sake Nikki.
I'm trying to make up with you, it wasn't supposed to be funny.
Look Nikki, can't we just be friends again... Please.
EDIT: Agreed Nikki. Although you may want to change "IM" to "PM".

[ Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:14: Message edited by: Pokemon ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
This is the wrong forum, pun intended, for this drama. PM or IM, take your pick and take it elsewhere, please.

—Alorael, who thinks locking this topic before disaster descends upon it is best for everyone.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00