Who is this person? : lightswith (at) hotmail

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Who is this person? : lightswith (at) hotmail
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #0
Guys,

I've been getting emails from this wperson, but I don't know who they are...

I'm wondering if it's anyone off these forums, so I'm posting their email address. I doubt you would know, but if it is YOU please tell me. I like to know who I'm talking to!

their email is this: lightswith (at) hotmail.co.uk

- Archmagus Micael

[Edit: Nobody deserves to have their emai lthat easy for the crawlers to find.]

[ Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:51: Message edited by: Counterrevolutionary Monikerist ]

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
Spammer.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
It would help to know what kind of messages they're sending you. "Hey, Pal, what's up with Spiderweb lately?" or "TRY OUR AMZAING NEW PLILS FOR INCRESING YOUR P3N1S T0DAY!111"? You should really be able to judge for yourself. ;)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #3
You could try e-mailing them and asking who they are. They probably know better then any of us would. ;)

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #4
If you're the person in question, PM Micael. Also, you should kinda have just e-mailed the guy back and asked. >_>