:O

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: :O
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #0
Haven't checked in here for awhile, haven't had internet for awhile... But I'm here to stay now, since the internet here in Germany can't run online games.. Hello everyone :)

--------------------
R.I.P. TCoA 13/12/04
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #1
Greentings! Nice to meet you. Welcome back.

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Babelicious
Member # 39
Profile Homepage #2
I didn't know Nazis had invented the keyboard yet.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #3
What do you mean the Internet can't handle online games?

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #4
Im afraid us Nazi's do have keyboards. And I mean the internet is VERY slow here and locks up on games.
Babelicious
Member # 39
Profile Homepage #5
It's kind of difficult to play online games when your bytes are being processed by hand by laborers in death camps. "Arbyte Macht Frei", you know.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Andrea:

It's kind of difficult to play online games when your bytes are being processed by hand by laborers in death camps. "Arbyte Macht Frei", you know.
I don't know exactly why, but you just managed to make me hate you in a way I probably didn't hate anybody in a while. WHY ON EARTH DO YOU HAVE TO START ABOUT THIS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused:

I myself am Jewish, my mother is, half of my family is, and still I don't have any hard feelings against the Germans. their cakes are nice, most of the Germans are VERY nice...

I don't see any reason why you should start this. What an extremely unfair and unreasonable approach! I think I'm going down to the kitchen to drink some water and calm down a bit.

(And its not Arbyte, but Arbeit)

BTW, Nice to see you order up! How come internet is so slow? Surely, its not in the hole of Germany like that?

[ Saturday, September 24, 2005 23:38: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #7
I'm fairly sure Djur meant "Arbyte". And that, for once, he didn't mean any offense, although I doubt he'll be displeased that he caused it.
Babelicious
Member # 39
Profile Homepage #8
I like German chocolate cake. There's an atrocity of flavor in every bite.

It has that special "added touch", although in the US they tend to replace the baby bone flakes with coconut.

[ Sunday, September 25, 2005 00:35: Message edited by: Andrea ]
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #9
Maybe I overreacted, but when somebody brings up such things I tend to explode of anger. Sorry if I offended anybody. Now I'm calm again, so I can see things in proportions again.

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #10
Djur and Order Mage are back. Oh the memories...

Also, Thralni, don't feed the troll.

I didn't know OM and Thralni were in/from Germany.

[ Sunday, September 25, 2005 04:28: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #11
I'm not, I'm from Holland. I just hate it when people start judging Germany by its past.

Maybe a stupid question, but who are order mage and Djur? Is order mage order up and Djur Andrea? Could anybody tell me more about Djur? How is his past on this forums?

[ Sunday, September 25, 2005 04:46: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #12
Djur, aka M. Boeh, is currently known as Andrea. He is also the admin/founder of Desperance. For more info, you should ask someone who's been here longer.
Order Mage is indeed Order Up. IIRC, he's a pal of Zephyr, who has also recently reappeared.

[ Sunday, September 25, 2005 04:52: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
Welcome back, OM. And another welcome to Djur, I guess, although he seems as determined as always not to be welcome.

—Alorael, who points to the Code of Conduct and makes disapproving noises.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #14
Djur's a good guy, when he wants to be.

~Hi Djur.~

Are you upset about something or did you just come to play for a while?

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Babelicious
Member # 39
Profile Homepage #15
Actually, Gizmysto, I can cite a certain wicked elf-man and a large quantity of brewed grains.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #16
I would have to say Thralni's first reaction was appropriate, but that's just my opinion.
If I recall correctly, in Germany they have banned anything having to do with Nazis, including sayings and beliefs.

Saying all Germans are evil Nazis is like saying all white Americans are slave owners, or like saying that all Japanese people are karate masters that can't drive. It's just simply not true.

From the CoC:
quote:
+ Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.
+ Hate speech against a certain group of people, due to their religion, sex, sexual orientation, nationality, etc.

[ Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:20: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Babelicious
Member # 39
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

I would have to say Thralni's first reaction was appropriate, but that's just my opinion.
If I recall correctly, in Germany they have banned anything having to do with Nazis, including sayings and beliefs.

I don't think that really counters anything I've said.

quote:

Saying all Germans are evil Nazis is like saying all white Americans are slave owners, or like saying that all Japanese people are karate masters that can't drive. It's just simply not true.

Nah, it's not true. Some white Americans are just rich racist fatasses,
and at least 5% of Japanese flunked out of karate school.

And they don't have ground cars in Japan. Haven't you seen that
documentary "Evangelion"? They all fly around in massive manbots.

quote:

From the CoC:
quote:
+ I'm menstruating!

Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #18
Djur is menstruating, huh. So that might explain a lot of the problem.

quote:
I don't think that really counters anything I've said.

Well, if you consider the fact that it's illegal to be a Nazi in Germany, that counters the claim that Order Up is a Nazi.

quote:
And they don't have ground cars in Japan. Haven't you seen that
documentary "Evangelion"? They all fly around in massive manbots.

Now you're just being stupid.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #19
Eldibs, you're feeding the troll. Djur isn't that dumb; he's acting. Much as I respect him, if he wanted to do anything else than annoy the population of this board, he would act differently.

--------------------
Babelicious
Member # 39
Profile Homepage #20
Of course I would.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #21
*Ignoring Djur's posts*

Why would you respect anyone who's sole purpose is to annoy people?

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #22
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

*Ignoring Djur's posts*

Why would you respect anyone who's sole purpose is to annoy people?

Because they're good at it. Look at your last post if you need proof... Djur has succeeded where so many other trolls have failed. Djur has managed to annoy people consistently, but without instantly getting banned.

Of course, this doesn't make the action inherently good. It is still annoying, even though the craftsmanship speaks for itself.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #23
TM sends his wishes:
IMAGE(http://www.rit.edu/~ipm6435/Desp_Sieg_Heil.jpg)

And I, my opinion of this thread.

[ Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:34: Message edited by: Imban ]