Who Dares Doubt My Power

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Who Dares Doubt My Power
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #0
I've been reading posts for the past 4 yrs and everyone always says that I'm (Solberg) not that powerfull. Like, the reason I left the Tower of the Magi was because I was a coward. Let me address this issue. I left the Tower because I wanted to be able to help in case it backfired...and it almost did. If the Adze-Haakai got loose and summoned more of his kind and destroyed the Tower, i wouldn't be of much help if I was dead now would I.
Some people said 'How is he so powerfull and can't leave his tower?'. Well how come Erika was surrounded by Empire troops and everyone still thinks she's the greatest Archmage ever? Why should I have left? I could summon everything I ever needed right there. Cheeseball was angry because I wouldn't summon a large contengent of mice for him.
I warned people when they let Linda back into the Tower that she was back to her old tricks, but did they listen. NO! 'She's changed. She would never do that again.' Well look what happened! X and I survived by the skin on our teeth and Linda got what she deserved.
I've done alot for the good of Avernum. When the first group was near Grah-Hoth's fortress, who was the one who had spirits ready to help them? Not Erika, or Rone, or my brother Patrick, but ME! Who was it that told them about Demonslayer? ME! Who was it that told them about Garzahd's weakness? ME!
I hope that these few things can convince you that I have done all that I can to help Avernum and I wish people would give me the credit that I am due. Thank you and have a great day.
Oh and stop by sometime.....I'm making my famous Lizzard Gizzard and Mushroom Creame Pie. :cool:

[ Friday, September 23, 2005 18:09: Message edited by: Solberg the All-Powerful ]

--------------------
Solberg- Who is a greater Archmage than me? Noone that's who.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #1
Welcome back, but darn it - how schitzophrenic.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #2
Cheeseball is frowning at you. :mad:

I wonder if they put me in Avernum 4?

[ Friday, September 23, 2005 18:06: Message edited by: Solberg the All-Powerful ]

--------------------
Solberg- Who is a greater Archmage than me? Noone that's who.
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #3
Welcolme back, I for one thought you were most usefull and that Cheeseball was just the cutest little kitty :P

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Solberg the All-Powerful:

... I could summon everything I ever needed right there...
So, is it delivery or DiGiorno's?

*this message sponsored by bob kraft*
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Solberg the All-Powerful:

Who Dares Doubt My Power?
That would be me.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #6
Oh yes his cat. I hope cheeseball is in A4. :D

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
This topic is becoming increasingly less bearable.

IMAGE(http://thuryl.desperance.net/sailormoon_sml.jpg)

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!