DJ Eagle!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: DJ Eagle!
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #25
http://taranasoftware.100free.com/EXILEIIM.mp3
http://taranasoftware.100free.com/EXILEMUS.mp3

These are convertions of the Exile and Exile II BGM. I am making a remix of the Exile BGM.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #26
get better hosting. Both of those links just lead to an ad image, even when downloaded.

--------------------
Ignorwhat?
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #27
Yes, do that; I would like to hear the song too.

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #28
Clicking the link leads to an error, alright. This is not the fault of the host, though. I typed the link manually and it worked just fine. There have been similiar problems when I had posted links on SW.

Copy and paste this to the location bar, delete the space between h and ttp and click "Go":
h ttp://taranasoftware.100free.com/EXILEIIM.mp3/
h ttp://taranasoftware.100free.com/EXILEMUS.mp3/

EDIT: Pasting it will not work either. Type well good folks!

[ Thursday, October 06, 2005 21:19: Message edited by: Eagle, the author soul ]

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #29
Copying and pasting the URL works fine (at least for me) as long as you omit the slash at the end.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #30
How come that I only have the first 22 seconds? should it be like that?

BTW, How did you get the song to work? I'd do everything to listen to that song without having to play Exile 1 in the meantime.

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #31
Thralni, that's called buffering. If you use a slower connection like a dial-up, it may download only part of it and play while it downloads the rest.

For how I made it listen-able; I noticed the file-format was MOD. I therefore transfered the file to a computer with Windows, opened it in ModPlug Tracker (You can download it on http://www.modplug.com and converted it to MP3.

--------------------
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #32
No, it only downloads the first 22 seconds and then stops. I also tried to simply download it to my harddisk, but to no avail. It also downloaded 22 seconds.

And the link you posted is either broken or its just that its forbidden for me to enter the site.

Maybe I could give you my email adress so you can send me the program?

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #33
:) Ah, neat! Now it only lacks Christina's voice (tune 1). And somehow it reminds me on Bach or Telemann (tune 2).

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #34
That's because its one of the fuga's of Bach.

(EDIT: Maybe somebody can tell me which fuga it exactly is?)

Inspired by Eagle, I'm now trying to put the Exile 1 song into my musicprogram and change it so Trombone and Brass also has a part to play.

Eagle, I've a better idea then the last one I posted. What if I give you my email adres, and you just send me the song in mp3?

[ Friday, October 07, 2005 02:06: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #35
In the MOD file it said it was named "Fugue" but there can be some spelling differences due to the different languages.

Oh, and if I am going to send the mp3:s, you will have to give me your mail, preferably in a PM to secure you from the SPAM risk.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #36
A remix of the fugue would be pretty rockin' :D

--------------------
Ignorwhat?

Pages