A place you'd like to visit...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: A place you'd like to visit...
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #25
Caer Paravel. A cookie for guessing the reference.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #26
I think everyone here has read the Narnia books.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #27
If we can list fictional places now: I've always wanted to get my hands (quite literally!) on one of those linking books from the Myst series. That would be even better than Middle-earth!

Edit: Also, Yaddith.

[ Thursday, August 25, 2005 02:14: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #28
quote:
Originally written by Marlenny.
I love Skating, and though I haven't been Ice Skating yet, I can't wait to try it. Is it the same? because I've heard is much harder.

I'm actually talking about skateboarding. It is a bit of long word, so here we compress it to "skating".

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #29
Xanth. Lovely place really, as long as you don't mind being drowned in puns.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley

Pages