Long-distance relationships?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Long-distance relationships?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by ben XIII:

Anyone can claim to be Christian. Only some really are.
Amazing how we've avoided that particular topic though. Are we getting wiser?

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #26
Correction: we were avoiding that topic until you went and brought it up again. >_<

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #27
Note that nobody took me up on the trolling, though. 'twas a test, that's all it was. :)

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #28
You know, the Chernobyl disaster happened because someone wanted to test something too. :P

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
I dare to hope that no incident or accident that ever occured on these forums cost any lives. :D

--------------------
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #30
Just hope there aren't any asteroids reading this thread RIGHT NOW!

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #31
I am like two and a half years older than him. Our relationship is doing just fine currently.

Why is everyone so doubtful of us? To me, true love knows no bounds.

Besides, my chances of meeting someone nearby is very slim, if not non-existent. If we are destined to be together, I'm not about to let distance or time get in the way.

[ Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:18: Message edited by: Sir Sherlock Holmes ]

--------------------
"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes

Gay Christian Network
The Polaris Board
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #32
It's just that many ways to contribute to a healthy relationship are removed by physical distance from you and yours.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #33
Other ways to damage it are, too.

All in all, it is a very different form of relationship, and I think it is sustainable by itself. The trouble happens when a long-distance relationship transitions into a normal one, or the other way around.

--------------------

Pages