Why would you go and do a thing like that?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Why would you go and do a thing like that?
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #25
Like many, many others, I joined jus to get a few answers regarding an SW game I was playing at the time. In my case the game was GF2, and at first I just asked a few questions and then stayed away for a bit. However, curiosity soon drew me over to General, at which point I became aware of the complexity of relationships and personalities around here. I was intrigued, and also thoroughly confused, and as I don't enjoy being confused I endeavored to figure everything out. This amounted to reading through several old General threads, focusing especially on flame wars and other telling topics.

After completing my research, I began participating actively in General. With a lot of my early posts, I would drop a few of the names or a bit of the information I had previously gleaned, and soon there was quite a bit of speculation going on within the community as to my identity. As most would come to accept, though, I was merely a highly observant, fast-learning new member.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #26
I came to this site for answers to questions about Valley of the Dying Things, and stayed for the dialog about anything else.

I like the Avernum/Exile series because they remind me so much of the old SSI "Gold Box" games. If I had a nickel for every time I've taken a party to face Tyranthraxus... :)

Pages