Who is AM and TM?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Who is AM and TM?
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #75
Most people know my name. The problem is, my name carries a negative connotation.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #76
Negative connotation?

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #77
MM is worthless, evil, shifty, lackadaisical, obsequious, impertinent, and inept. Not necessarily in that order.

—Alorael, who doesn't think there are many people still around who remember why MM was worthless. Water under the bridge and all that. Bundles of sticks and even less polite homophones are last year's baggage.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #78
Oh, I see. :D ;) :cool: :)

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #79
I

No excessive smilies.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #80
I think it was excessive to use the word excessive. Short and sweet, no smilies. Just the minimum words necessary to convey the point. Hopefully a single word. Or letter. Perhaps just an emboldened exclamation mark. Yes.

!

*this message comes to you from the erika goes to the beach fan club*
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #81
quote:
Originally written by Medicine Man:

I

No excessive smilies.

Your vote from me is in danger. ;)

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #82
quote:
Originally written by Stugri-La:

That's the benefit of being relatively new, I suppose. I can remember a time when I was "hip," but I just don't seem to have much relevancy with the youth of today. :P
Just wait 'til your late twenties. ;)

Good times at the five year reunion this weekend - my liver is still "thanking" me, I'm certain. Great seeing all my old classmates, though. It just goes to show, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I even managed to get sexiled by my roommate.

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 05:40: Message edited by: Drew ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #83
quote:
Originally written by Mister Mooben:

quote:
Originally written by Medicine Man:

I

No excessive smilies.

Your vote from me is in danger. ;)

Will you vote for me instead? I love using smilies! Look: :cool: :rolleyes: ;) And I'm a Christian conservative... honestly*! :P

IMAGE(http://sinfest.net/comics/sf20040830.gif)

*Well, sorta not really.

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 06:58: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #84
Hmmm, possibly. I haven't totally decided who I am going to vote for yet, but I will come election time. The stats are cool, though I don't know how much credit toward being a moderator that gives. Oh well, possibly.

We are voting for more than one, right? I was thinking we should revote our entire mod panel, current mods still being eligible for candidacy, of course.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #85
quote:
Originally written by Mister Mooben:

We are voting for more than one, right? I was thinking we should revote our entire mod panel, current mods still being eligible for candidacy, of course.
That would be rather unfair to Saunders and Schro in particular, as they're good mods but don't post often enough to be well-known on the boards.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages