WARNING : Do Not Read EraserHead's Topic, Apology, or Hello Topics - Nasty Images

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: WARNING : Do Not Read EraserHead's Topic, Apology, or Hello Topics - Nasty Images
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #100
I just made this post to get the 100th reply. Am I a spammer?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #101
Sometimes :P

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #102
You have sacrificed your posting honor to the greater glory of the thread. Personally, though, I would return your sword for making a new page, so that I don't have to keep seeing the previous page's first post before scrolling down. It wasn't all that horrible, but I was pretty tired of it.

[ Thursday, June 09, 2005 17:29: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #103
quote:
Originally written by An Upright stranger:

I feel so much older now (what's the expression?): A part of my childhood has died (or something like that).
I meant: I didn't know that people did those sorts of things. My blissful ignorance of such people has been ripped away. Maybe this makes better sense.

[ Friday, June 10, 2005 01:15: Message edited by: An Upright stranger ]

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #104
Oh, people do all sorts of things. Were it not for the CoC, I could list them in far more detail than you'd ever want.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #105
quote:
Originally written by Medicine Man:

I just made this post to get the 100th reply. Am I a spammer?
Some may say yes for simply asking. It is similar to starting a 'Karma' topic or asking for a custom title off Drakey.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #106
A member a while back, Rowen or something, actually got canned for posting similar things as MM ie. "Yay, 100th post in the topic!" on two different occasions very close together. I would discouage such posts without something *cough*useful*cough*well*cough*how about*cough*else.

Oh, and my back on topic thing was to attempt to discourage further discussion about sex partners. ;)

[ Friday, June 10, 2005 14:55: Message edited by: BF7 ]

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ

Pages