preset team

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: preset team
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #0
how to you make it so you can have a preset team to start the scenario with and can you add characters part way through the scenario

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I'm guessing this belongs in either the Blades of Exile or Blades of Avernum Editor forum.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Kaos:

how to you make it so you can have a preset team to start the scenario with and can you add characters part way through the scenario
What game is this? BoE or BoA. This should have been put into that forum. Anyway, making a preset team is easy. All you do is make a team of characters, and save the file into your scenario folder. Then tell people to use that saved file. And there are ways to make NPCs join you, but I think they vary from BoE and BoA.

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #3
it's for BoE

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #4
As Thuryl said, go to the BoE forum.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #5
Or a slightly less-lazy Admin could just shift the topic. :)

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
No need. He already posted an identical copy of the topic in the BoE forum. >_<

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #7
Ok, I guess that's the end of this topic now.

kuc, where have you been? You registered just before me, you have 88 posts. I think I might have sent you an annoying message about the Bledisloe cup that year, but maybe not.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #8
AUT: A lot of places. 2003 was Yr12 for me. I've also been playing a MUD (with a map thank god) a lot, called Revelation which i enjoy a lot. A lot of the time, I just preffered to play the various array of Spiderweb games without help. While spoilers etc are good when you get stuck, I just preffered to find things myself. I remember watching bledisloe cup matches in pubs, but i never got a PM from you.

Im from the southern states, so AFL is my game, but when it comes to the rugby, we're always gonna own you.

But yes, im a relative oldbie to the forums who rarely comes on, but of late has been reading more than normal (Playing through G2 again, waiting for G3, along with all other PC people)

--------------------
You say, "hello"
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #9
You watched rugby games in pubs? How old were you in form 6?
Oh, I watched last year's AFL final, it was a cracker, even though I don't really understand why 2 players can fight in the foreground, while some dude grabs the ball and kicks a goal in the background.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #10
To continue the rant...

I watch a little on TV (they show a few games at 11pm etc) and a little in Pubs etc. AFL is my game though. But where the beer flows, anything goes.

As for fighting off the play, it pretty much goes as follows. If it doesnt affect the current play, the umpires let them be complete retards, report them, suspend them for a month, and let the game continue. Its just easier that way. *shrugs*

--------------------
You say, "hello"
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #11
Who has seen what happened to Nathan Brown's leg? Its disgusting. Richmond must be devastated.

Oh yeah: ESSENDON WON!!!

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris