promotional

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: promotional
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #0
when it says promontional does it mean demo

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #1
Elaborate a bit? Noone is going to know what you're talking about...

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #2
on the buying bit special offers it says promontional cd of nethergate or blades of exile for $15 so is promontional a demo or what

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #3
No, it's a special price.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #4
(As in, you get either the full game of Nethergate of BoE at the special price of $15 when you purchase that game)

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #5
That's what I meant. I would go for BoE myself. I think Nethergate is a good game, but is short. BoE is much longer in it has lots of good scenarios (better that Mr. Vogel's), and has better scenarios at the moment than BoA, but BoA is the way of the future in that department I do believe. Ya.

[ Saturday, May 28, 2005 04:36: Message edited by: An Upright stranger ]

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #6
so you do get the whole of the game not just a demo

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #7
Try the demos of both BoE and Nethergate before choosing. Nethergate has slightly the same interface as the 3 Avernums, but a different dialog system. BoE is 2D, and I hav tryed to get addicted to it several times, each time failing out of being totally incapable of dealing with the interface.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #8
i've playued the BoE demo and all the other exile and avernum games and the geneforge and nethergate games but with that offer thing do you get the whole game or just the demo

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #9
quote:
Originally written by kuc:

(As in, you get either the full game of Nethergate of BoE at the special price of $15 when you purchase that game)

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #10
thanks i missed it the first time

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #11
Hmm, why are you asking about this, when you're already making a scenario for BoE?

--------------------

Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #12
He wants to be able to play it. :P There's nothing stopping you from making a scenario with the unregistered version except for your ability to test it.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #13
Of course, how silly of me *slaps forehead*

--------------------