Mac Gamers out there...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mac Gamers out there...
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #0
I know this is a bit off topic as it's not about a spiderweb game, but there are more mac gamers here than anywhere else I know of.

My problem is with Tropico Mucho Macho...
I believe it is corrupting my emac on system 10.3.9.

Have any of you had these types of problems or possibly know of a tropico site for macs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I've never even heard of it, but what kind of problems with "corruption" are you having?

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #2
I couldn't find any Tropico for Mac sites, but if you post in the forums here or here, someone will probably be able to help you.
EDIT:Fixed a link

[ Friday, May 27, 2005 14:45: Message edited by: EviL_TiM ]

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #3
Thanks ET, both those sites look pretty active and may turn up a link...

Thuryl, Tropico is a wonderful island sim game with about 40 scenarios where you aare the dictator/benevolent overlord/religious fanatic. Like simcity, but a lot more variables. Amazon has one for $7.99.
You have 50 years to build your economy, keep natives happy, fight rebels, attract tourists, most everything you want...

As for the corruption. It has to do something with the btree...I figured it was a good (not corrupting) program, but I haven't had the reoccuring problems since I quit playing and miss it.

As for the problems...rolling gear in grey and blue screens, startups in unix, freezes, crashes, had to wipe hard drive a couple times...Got disc warrior and things are better, but when I was playing game, had to run disc warrior a couple times a week... Those b trees are not any fun to mess with...My clients all threatened to quit me, as I had to reinstall all my programs and setup 'puter several times...What a pain. You should read my logs of discussions with applecare...They were another horror show.

So I'm wondering if other mac users have had the same problems. This is the mucho macho version only, and problems didn't start until 10.3.8. Tropico plays great, but has less features.

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing