Hello Everybody!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Hello Everybody!
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #27
Edit: Damn wrong page/

[ Wednesday, May 18, 2005 19:30: Message edited by: VCH ]

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Custer XVI:

Ashby, you son of a whore: give me back my Goddamn trousers. My legs are growing cold, there is a stigma on nudity, and they're not even your size. You have to use not one but three freaking cords to keep them on your puny frame, and if it weren't for sheer cussedness you'd have no reason to continue wearing them - and in so doing, deny them to me - except for fetishry.

They're not particularly expensive, and if you want I can scrounge together a good AU$20 and get you a nice, sturdy pair of jeans - jeans which will be yours, rather than mine, and have the added bonus of not fitting you as if you had lain a death-blow upon a bruin and donned his pants as he lay dying in order to preserve his inhuman strength as your own.

I swear if you don't give them back I'm going to seduce your mother on general principle, and once I'm through I'll never call her.

quote:

They're not particularly expensive, and if you want I can scrounge together a good AU$20 and get you a nice, sturdy pair of jeans - jeans which will be yours, rather than mine, and have the added bonus of not fitting you as if you had lain a death-blow upon a bruin and donned his pants as he lay dying in order to preserve his inhuman strength as your own.
quote:

...if you want I can scrounge together a good AU$20 and get you a nice, sturdy pair of jeans.
I think I'll take you up on this!

PS. You don't want your pants back now. Not after what I've done in them.

[ Wednesday, May 18, 2005 19:58: Message edited by: Ash Lael ]

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #29
*waits for Khoth to post his signature*

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #30
That was absolutely brilliant, Alec! So poetic, I laughed, I cried, I was repelled and intrigued at the same moment many times throughout. And though my comprehension of it's signification is slight at best, enraptured was I despite it.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #31
You all act like you've never desperately tried to have your pants returned to you. Come on, people!

—Alorael, who doesn't quite understand why Alec suddenly views his pantless state in a different light from all the other times he has been pantless. Perhaps it is the theft that matters more than the object stolen.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #32
Notice how Custer's magnificent rant would have been slightly but painfully marred, had he screwed up the past participle of 'lay'. But he pulled it off! :cool:

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00

Pages